We Translate All Documents
Our NAATI accredited translators are experts in providing professional document translation for migration and legal purposes.
Clients are often surprised how fast they can get their certified translations. Prices are affordable, and we provide a 100% acceptance guarantee for certified translations used for visa application purposes in Australia.
Are you after certified translation for your documents?
You do not need to visit our office or travel to get your documents professionally translated by a NAATI accredited translator.
Everything can be done by email. Once an electronic copy of the translation is ready, you will get to preview the translation and confirm your address, before we post the certified originals to your home or office address. It’s that easy. To get started with your document translation, please follow these steps:
- Scan your documents or take a clear photo of them. Both options are acceptable.
- Upload the documents using the free quote form.
- We will review your documents and email you a quote within 10-30 minutes during business hours, along with the payment instructions.
- If you’d like to proceed, just pay online using your credit card.
- We will email you the translations for preview before posting the certified originals.
FAQs about our document translation services
Will the translations be certified?
Yes, all document required for visa application purposes, or the legal courts, will need to be stamped, signed and bear the certification of the accredited translator.
How much does the document translation service cost?
The quickest way of getting a fixed and official quote to proceed is by submitting your documents for a free quote. Costs vary depending on legibility, language and volume of documents required for translation.
How long does it take?
Single page standard document could take less than a day, and most requests would take 2-3 business days depending on when the payment is made (morning / evening).
Document translations: examples of common types of documents
These are examples of document translations we commonly provide for our clients in Australia and overseas:
- Academic transcript translations
- Adoption certificate translations
- Apprenticeship certificate translations
- Bank account statement translations
- Certificate of good conduct translations
- Certificate of registration translations
- Coroner’s report translations
- Death certificate translations
- Degree certificate translations
- Diploma translations
- Divorce certificate translations
- Divorce settlement translations
- Divorce verdict translations
- Driver’s licence translations
- Electricity bill translations
- Email translations
- Embalming report translations
- Employment contract translations
- Employment reference translations
- Export permit translations
- Family register (booklet) translations
- Identity card translations
- Journeyman certificate translations
- Letter and card translations
- Master tradesman certificate translations
- Medical report translations
- Motorcycle licence translations
- Name-change certificate translations
- Passport translations
- Penal clearance certificate translations
- Police check translations
- Police clearance certificate translations
- Police report translations
- Power of attorney translations
- Primary-school certificate translations
- Primary-school report card translations
- Professional development certificate translations
- Secondary-school certificate translations
- Single-status certificate translations
- Statutory declaration translations
- Telephone bill translations
- Trade certificate translations
- Vaccination certificate translations